Friday, February 8, 2008

An Ode to Mason--Thing #1

I'll mention it again.....I have a blog!! I have two other blogs that I post to on my MySpace page and my Facebook page, but I really wanted to explore my options before creating my blog for 23 Things on a Stick. I chose Blogger because it seemed very user-friendly, and I was right. Because I already have a gmail address, I had the google account set up. I named my blog The Quirky Chick Who Loves Books instead of something more "23 Things-ish" because who knows--I may keep blogging after this project is finished! :)

Also, I just imported my avatar from Yahoo. I created one a while back because I have a Yahoo account, and I use the avatar as my IM picture. It definitely represents me--I love hockey, I love scarves, and I love my dog! My husband and I had to put our dog, Mason, down on January 18th, so I couldn't bear to create a new avatar and not have him in the picture. So, as you can see, Mason is still with me in my avatar and it's going to stay that way forever! On to Thing #2....